At the end of 1980s, more than 50 kinds of polypeptide hormones were produced by gene method, of which more than 10 have been used in clinic. Since 1982, human insulin genetic engineering products were put on the market, growth hormone, growth hormone release inhibitor, erythrocyte growth factor and other polypeptide hormone drugs have been commercialized. The use of these hormones has obvious effects on regulating human development, promoting wound healing, treating anemia, diabetes, neuropathy caused by nephropathy and rheumatism, anti-aging, dementia and dwarfism. It has relieved many patients'pain and brought good news.
DNA human insulin is the first biotechnological product put into use in medicine. After its launch in the United States in 1982, about half of the people in the United States and about 80% of the people in the United Kingdom used it. Although there was a controversy about the safety of rDNA human insulin use in Europe from 1987 to 1989, the American Diabetes Association, the British Diabetes Association and the United States Drug Safety Commission all stated that diabetics need not switch from human insulin to animal insulin.
HTLV-IT cell leukemia virus. Peptide hormone has obvious curative effect on many diseases.
Previous: No Information
- CPHI Shanghai 2018
- CPhI China 2017 - Shanghai
- Chinese New Year Promotion
- How To Store And Handle Peptides
- How To Pick Best HGH Cream For You
- Get Sucess In CPHI Worldwide 2016
- Amino Acid Taurine Is Crucial To He...
- Dietary Tips To Improve Male Hormon...
- Sexual Supplement: L-Arginine
- CPHI JAPAN 2016
- Frofessional Manufacturer Supply Lg...
- Professional Manufacturer Supply Lg...
- Introduction Of LGD 4033
- Structure And Introduction Of SARMS...
- Superiority Of Sarms (selective And...
- MK 677 Quality Reports
- Orlistat Wins The Nation's First We...
- MK 677 Ibutamoren Description
- Cathelicidin BF Made From Mobelbio
- Cathelicidins Descriptions