Polypeptide name: serpentine antibacterial peptide
English: cathelicidin - BF
CAS No. : NA
Peptide sequence: KFFRKLKKSVKKRAKEFFKKPRVIGVSIPF
Molecular formula: C52H88N10O15
Molecular weight: 3637.54
purity > 98.0%
Cathelicidin is a multifunctional family of antimicrobial peptides found only in mammals, birds, and fish. Cathelicidin has a broad spectrum of antibacterial activity that is not only very strong for gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria, certain fungi and viruses, but also for many clinically resistant fine bacteria. In addition, cathelicidin has many other biological activities, such as chemotaxis to a variety of immune cells, induction of mast cell degranulation and histamine release, regulation of macrophage transcribing, promotion of wound healing, induction of angiogenesis, induction of apoptosis of mutant cell lines and activation of lymphocytes. With such a high level of activity, cathelicidin is a hot topic of international research. The development of cathelicidin has great clinical therapeutic value. Cathelicidin-bf is a new kind of antibacterial peptide separated from cobras.
Remarks: The products is restricted for lab reseach.
- CPHI Shanghai 2018
- CPhI China 2017 - Shanghai
- Chinese New Year Promotion
- How To Store And Handle Peptides
- How To Pick Best HGH Cream For You
- Get Sucess In CPHI Worldwide 2016
- Amino Acid Taurine Is Crucial To He...
- Dietary Tips To Improve Male Hormon...
- Sexual Supplement: L-Arginine
- CPHI JAPAN 2016
- Useful Human Growth Factor Comparis...
- Introduction Of Sarms Powder RAD 14...
- Brief History Of Cosmetic Peptides ...
- Introduction Of Collagen Tripeptide-29
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) From ...
- Introduction Of Ipamorelin
- Commonly Peptides Used For Bodybuil...
- Female Skin Care Tips
- What Is Epidermal Growth Factor ?
- Effective Cosmetic Peptides For Ski...