There are thousands of cosmetic ingredients, but which one is right for you is a big problem. This article is to share common cosmetic ingredients, so you can know what is right for you by choosing cosmetics.
First of all, we should be clear about one thing, cosmetics are not all natural, only natural ingredients proportion is relatively large, almost no product can be called "all natural".
1. Niacinamide, also known as vitamin b3, is a derivative of niacin. Its main function is to whiten the skin, inhibit the growth of melanin, and dilute the melanin that has been generated. To learn more about niacinamide ingredients, click: niacinamide contains niacinamide products:
2. Tocopherol: tocopherol, commonly known as vitamin e, is an excellent antioxidant, which can effectively reduce wrinkles, protect the skin from free radical damage, remove freckles, acne, and promote the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows.
Products containing tocopherol:
3. Neuramide: neuramide has powerful effect of moisturizing and locking water, which can repair damaged skin and protect skin barrier. It can also enhance skin elasticity and delay aging. To learn more about the raw material of ceramide, click: ceramide
Products containing ceramides:
4. Ellagic acid: ellagic acid can whiten the skin and prevent skin color variation. To learn more about ellagic acid ingredients, click: ellagic acid
Products containing ellagic acid:
5. Tranexamic acid: tranexamic acid is a coagulant acid, which can inhibit the enhancement of melanin and prevent skin pigmentation.
Products containing tranexamic acid:
6. Squalene: squalene is good skin-friendly and highly compatible with skin sebum secreted by the skin. A breathable protective film is formed on the surface of the skin.
Products containing squalene:
7. Dipalmitate kojic acid ester: dipalmitate kojic acid ester is a substance that can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and hinder the formation of melanin, and the dipalmitate kojic acid ester has a significant role in reducing the spots. To learn more about raw materials, please click: kojic acid dipalmitate
- CPHI Shanghai 2018
- CPhI China 2017 - Shanghai
- Chinese New Year Promotion
- How To Store And Handle Peptides
- How To Pick Best HGH Cream For You
- Get Sucess In CPHI Worldwide 2016
- Amino Acid Taurine Is Crucial To He...
- Dietary Tips To Improve Male Hormon...
- Sexual Supplement: L-Arginine
- CPHI JAPAN 2016
- How Much Do You Know About Polypept...
- Alpha-arbutin For Skin Whitening Fr...
- What's Difference Between Α-arbutin...
- Copper Peptide ,GHK-CU From Mobelbi...
- MOBELBIO Supply Bulk SARMs Raw Mate...
- Cosmetic Effects Of Hyaluronic Acid
- Eyeliss Peptide From Mobelbio
- Introduction Of Cosmetic Peptide
- Frofessional Manufacturer Supply Lg...
- Professional Manufacturer Supply Lg...