Hyaluronan (Hyaluronan, hyaluronic acid, also known as uronic acid, hyaluronic acid, glassy glycolic acid) is a glycosaminoglycan composed of disaccharides (d-glucuronic acid and n-acetylglucosamine). Hyaluronic acid is widely found in connective tissue, epithelium and nerve tissue. Unlike most glycosaminoglycans, hyaluronic acid is sulfur-free and forms in cell membranes rather than in high glycosomes. Its relative molecular weight can reach 106 magnitude. Hyaluronic acid is one of the main components of extracellular matrix, which plays an important role in cell proliferation and migration and may be associated with the evolution of some malignant tumors.
SODIUM HYALURONATE is extracted from chicken crowns and can also be made by fermentation of lactobacillus, which is white or quasi-white particles or powders
Biochemical drugs of high clinical value are widely used in various ophthalmic operations, such as crystal implantation, corneal transplantation and anti-glaucoma surgery. It can also be used to treat arthritis and accelerate wound healing. Treat arthritis and accelerate wound healing.
Several knowledge points about hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid) in cosmetics:
1. In cosmetics, it can play a unique role in protecting the skin, and keep the skin moist, smooth, delicate, tender and elastic. It has the functions of anti-wrinkle, anti-wrinkle, beauty and health care, as well as restoring the skin's physiological functions.
2. Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid) is widely distributed in the body, but the total amount is not very large. Normal people who weigh 75 kg have about 16 grams of hyaluronic acid, of which about a third is broken down and resynthesized every day.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance found in our skin. She is able to retain a large amount of water and is a good film agent herself. This combines the benefits of glycerol and grease. At the same time, hyaluronic acid added to the system after the moisturizer skin feeling is good.
It's worth noting that hyaluronic acid is good, but few formulations add much. That's because hyaluronic acid is easy to grow bacteria, especially when added in large quantities
5. Hyaluronic acid in cosmetics is usually in the form of sodium hyalurate, which is highly absorbent and forms transparent colloid after hydration with water. Every gram hyaluronic acid sodium salt can absorb water of 100 grams easily, accordingly, somebody thinks can use the composition of such high moisture content will be skin to protect wet agent. However, hyaluronic acid does not prevent evaporation of water. It will soon become a dry film and lose its moisturizing effect. Some people may find that hyaluronic acid, which is dehydrated and dried, can be easily rubbed into the mud after a period of time.
- CPHI Shanghai 2018
- CPhI China 2017 - Shanghai
- Chinese New Year Promotion
- How To Store And Handle Peptides
- How To Pick Best HGH Cream For You
- Get Sucess In CPHI Worldwide 2016
- Amino Acid Taurine Is Crucial To He...
- Dietary Tips To Improve Male Hormon...
- Sexual Supplement: L-Arginine
- CPHI JAPAN 2016
- Melanotan II Acetate Descriptions
- Alpha-arbutin For Skin Whitening Fr...
- What's Difference Between Α-arbutin...
- New Anti-aging Tools To Remove Agin...