Types and differences of copper peptides
Copper peptides in the broad sense are a complex of copper and peptides, including the most commonly used ghk-cu, (GHK) 2-cu, ahk-cu, (AHK) 2-cu, grk-cu, ark-cu, grf-cu, ahf-cu.
But which copper peptide do we often refer to? GHK Cu. GHK tripeptide is naturally present in human blood. It has small molecular weight and strong receptor binding ability, and can effectively transport copper ions between cells. Ghk-cu was first discovered and isolated in human blood by Dr Loren Pickart and has been used in skincare for 20 years. Clinical studies have shown that ghk-cu has the following effects:
1. Can improve skin quality, smooth wrinkles and stimulate cell secretion of collagen and elastin.
2. Stimulate the synthesis of glycoproteins and glycosaminoglycans, which can delay the aging of skin
3. Activate SOD to accelerate skin metabolism, remove free radicals and delay skin aging.
4. Promote epidermal cell proliferation, maintain skin elasticity and repair skin barrier.
5. Expand the follicle to accelerate the hair growth and restrain the hair falling phenomenon.
6. Stimulate the production of hair melanin, regulate the energy metabolism of hair follicle cells, remove free radicals from the skin, and inhibit the activity of 5-a reductase.
Molecular structure of copper peptide GHK-Cu
(GHK) the molecular structure of 2-cu
Molecular structure of AHK-Cu
(AHK) molecular structure of 2-cu
MOBELBIO has more than 100 kinds of beauty active peptides such as blue copper peptide, dipeptide, tripeptide, tetrapeptide, pentapeptide, hexapeptide, ocapeptide, nine peptide and ten peptide.
Please contact us for price and qaulity reports.
- CPHI Shanghai 2018
- CPhI China 2017 - Shanghai
- Chinese New Year Promotion
- How To Store And Handle Peptides
- How To Pick Best HGH Cream For You
- Get Sucess In CPHI Worldwide 2016
- Amino Acid Taurine Is Crucial To He...
- Dietary Tips To Improve Male Hormon...
- Sexual Supplement: L-Arginine
- CPHI JAPAN 2016
- Amino Acids Are Extremely Important...
- Basic Cosmetic Ingredients For DIY ...
- A New Class Of Peptide Immunity Tha...
- Polypeptide Toothpaste Can Be Used ...
- Copper Peptide-The Effective Peptid...
- More About Sarms MK-677 (Ibutamoren)
- Glutathione Functions And Applications
- Description Of Plant Extracts
- Do You Know What Can Enhance Eyelas...
- Melanotan II /MT-2 Introduction