- Cosmetic Peptides
- Peptides APIs
- Catalog Peptides
- Cosmetic Ingredients
- Amino Acid & Vitamin
- Edible Gum
- Nutrition Supplements
- Plant Extracts
- Packaging Equipments
Chemical Name: Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt (PQQ.Na2)
Molecular Formula: C14H4N2Na2O8
Molecular Weight: 374.17
CAS Number: 122628-50-6
Appearance: Reddish brown powder
Melting point: > 300℃ (decomposed during the assay)
Solubility: Water- soluble (3g/L at 25℃ )
Stability: Stable for at least 24 months
|Product Name||Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt; PQQ disodium salt powder|
|Appearancehite||red brown powder|
What is PQQ?
1. As a powerful antoxidont, PQQ protects and inreases the funionolity of exiting mitchondia.
- Slows mitochondrial aging.
2. PQQ also premotes the generation of new mitochondria (Mitochondrial Biogenesis).
- Increased mitochondria = increased energy production.
3. PQQ stimulates production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF.)
- NGF triggers growth of nerve cells to repair damaged nerves from stroke or other injury.
PQQ has been accepted by the FDA as a New Dietary Ingredient [NDI].