- Amino Acid
- Peptide& HGH
- Steroid Intermediates
- SARMS Powder
- APIs&RC Chemicals
- Research Chemicals
- Cosmetic Ingredients
- Food Additive
- Plant Extracts
- Sex Dolls
Taurine CAS 107-35-7 Nutrition Enhancer Taurine Standard: JP8/GB2010/USP36Chat Now
Taurine Base information
EINECS No.: 203-483-8
Molecular Weight 125.15
Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
Shelf life: 24 months
Delivery: Within 3-5days
Function of Taurine
1. Help to maintain the brain function and accelerate & upgrowth the brain of baby and children;
2. It plays an important role in the maintenance of normal vision;
3. It could accelerate the growth of the nervous system;
4. It could accelerate the digestion of fat and plays a role in gall bile metabolization;
5. It plays a role in endocrine balance, and it could adjust and protect the body’s cardiovascular system;
6. It could improve the immune system and help the growth of the body.
Applications of Taurine
In food industry Taurine can be added to dairy products, beverage, monosodium glutamate and bean products. Taurine can accelerate the differentiation and development of nerve cell, enhance immunocompetence . This kind of Taurine product has fairly good health care functions and is suitable for different age group. As food nutritious supplement it can be added aptly in milk and milk powder.
Quality Reports of Taurine
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.
9. After-Sale Service:
(1) International Authorized Third-Party Test For The Products You Demand.
(2) 60 Days Warranty of quality of goods.