- Cosmetic Peptides
- Pharmaceutical Peptides
- Peptide Hormone
- Research Peptides
- Cosmetic Ingredients
- SARMS Powder
- Amino Acid Food Grade
- Plant Extracts
Black Pepper Essential Oil
Organic Natural Black pepper Essential oil /Piperine 40% for Aromatherapy Spa Massage oil or slimming oilChat Now
Organic Natural Black pepper Essential oil /Piperine 40%
for Aromatherapy Spa Massage oil or slimming oil
Base information of black peper oil
Product Name: Black pepper essential oil
Case No. 8006-82-4
Molecular Formula: C17H19NO3
Molecular Weight: 285.34
Molar Mass: 285.34 g mol-1
Density: 1.193 g/cm3
Appearance: Yellowish brown oil
Piperine content: 40%
Relative density: 0.864~0.884
Solubility: dissolved 90% ethanol, a little Turbid
IUPAC Name: 1-[5-(1, 3-benzodioxol- 5-yl)-1-oxo-2, 4-pentadienyl]piperidine
Other Names: 5-(3, 4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-2, 4-pentadienoyl-2-piperidine piperoylpiperidine
Small size package
1. 10ml,50ml,100ml glass bottle,custom size is ok.
2. Essential oil set package 1kg/5kg aluminum drums, 25kg/180kg iron drums.
Descriptions of black pepper oil
Black pepper essential oil is extracted from the plant Piper nigrum of the Piperaceae family. The oil is made from the unripe red fruit of the plant, while white pepper for household use is made from the same fruit, but the berry is picked when fully ripe and the outside layer (pericarp) is removed before drying.
This warm and spicy essential oil helps to increase warmth of the body and mind, relieving sore muscles and joints, boost the immune and digestive system, stimulate the kidneys and disperse bruising by increasing circulation to the skin.
Specifications of Pepper oil
black pepper oil
red brown volatile liquid
Relative Density (20/20℃)
Refractive Index (20℃)
Soluble in 70% ethanol
more than 10% capsaicin
Applications Of Pepper Oil
Black pepper essential oil can be used to great effect to help circulation and bruising and specifically to help with muscle tone, aching limbs and rheumatoid arthritis. It further helps to promote digestion, the colon as well as the kidneys.
Burners and vaporizers
Blended oil or in the bath
Blended in base cream
Although essential oils blend and mix well aroma wise with one another, Black Pepper oil does go very well with other essential oils such as bergamot, clary sage, clove, coriander, fennel, frankincense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, lavender, juniper, lemon, lime, mandarin, sage, sandalwood and ylang-ylang.
1. Black pepper oil can be used to help in the treatment of pain relief, rheumatism, chills, flu, colds, increase circulation, exhaustion, nerve tonic, fevers muscular aches, physical and emotional coldness. It furthermore increases the flow of saliva, stimulates appetite, encourages peristalsis, tones the colon muscles and is a general digestive tonic.
2. Black pepper essential oil can be used in a chest rub to help relieve congestion and flu symptoms. It can be used in relaxing bath. Vegetable oil is added for truly moisturizing experiencing. It is also act as an relaxing body massage oil.
3. Stimulating for the mind, aiding concentration and strengthening the nerves.Helpful for coldness, indifference and apathy.
4. A warming oil, excellent for poor circulation, anemia and after heavy bleeding, invaluable for muscular aches and pains of all descriptions, restores tone to the skeletal muscles and generally dispels toxins.
5. It is an wonderful addition to men fragrances. It is an excellent anti-oxidant agent. It is used as an fixative and as well as binding agent in resin industry.
6. Black pepper is used in blending other essential oils.
7. Used alogwith other essential oils in perfumery.
8. Also used as an important ingredient in pharmaceutical and naturopathy products.